The Jubilee USA Network is governed by an 75 member Network Council of organizations.
Jubilee USA Network offers a number of services and opportunities for Network Council members including:
- Opportunities to network and meet with members of a broad national network, at annual meetings and monthly conference calls, and occasional social and other gatherings
- Regular updates and news though our various listserves open only to Network Council members
- Connections to a growing grassroots network of individuals and chapters across the country, including our growing network of Jubilee Congregations
- Input on decision-making and leadership of the Jubilee USA Network
In return, we ask the members of the Jubilee USA Network Council commit to:
- Support the vision and goals of Jubilee USA Network
- Send an organizational representative to the annual meeting of Network Council members, where leadership is elected, broad plans are discussed and approved, and powerful speakers motivate us for the work ahead
- Spread the education and action materials of Jubilee USA and its member organizations among your networks and report annually on your participation in action and outreach
- Make a financial contribution to the ongoing work of Jubilee USA even if the contribution is nominal, we ask every Network Council to make an annual donation to help us to meet our budget.
If you are interested in becoming a Network Council member please contact Zach, Director of Policy and Advocacy at email@example.com or 202-783-3566 x105.