Development & Executive Associate
The Development & Executive Associate works closely with the Communications and Outreach Director and other Associates to implement our campaigns by strengthening our relationships with donors and streamlining our systems. This position includes organizing donor information, running reports, and advising the Director on opportunities to improve organizational capacity. This role can be flexible and grow to fit the Associate's evolving interests, skills, and career goals.
- Streamlining operational systems
- Implementing key processes for tracking progress on development goals
- Interfacing with small-dollar donors
- Organizing and contributing to grant proposals
- Assisting with online donor fundraising
- Preparing fundraising appeals and reports
- Updating and writing web and print materials for donor outreach
- Providing administrative support in the following areas:
- Data management: Adding or updating contacts in our databases and maintaining key website pages
- Office functions: Assisting with administrative processes to support Jubilee's outreach programs
- Jubilee USA sponsored events: Helping with event preparation, taking notes during events, and participating in post-event reflection
- Attending coalition meetings with leaders from allied organizations
- Drafting summary memos to senior leadership as needed
- Playing a key role in organizing and coordinating logistics for Jubilee USA events as applicable
- Attending events on behalf of Jubilee USA
- Working with staff on other priority projects as needs arise
Ideal candidates have an interest or experience in database management, development, and nonprofit administration. We're looking for strong attention to detail, basic familiarity with Excel, robust communication skills, the ability to balance competing priorities, and enthusiasm for collaborating in a team setting with people of diverse backgrounds. Knowledge of or interest in economic justice issues and/or different faith traditions is a plus but not required. Positive attitude and enthusiasm is a must!
To apply, email your updated resume to [email protected] and include the name of the position(s) you are seeking in the subject line. Please mention if you are open to multiple positions in your email if that is the case. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and have the capacity to take on four to six associates in the cohort. While this is an unpaid internship, we enthusiastically work with the student and their college to offer academic credit. The Spring term runs from January 18 to May 17. Note: This internship can be completed entirely virtually but preference may be given to Associates who can participate in person.